Have you ever purchased any products from Loblaw Grocery? Then it’s your chance to enter Loblaws Store Opinion Survey Contest 2021. To enter the Loblaws Survey, candidates need to visit the survey page and complete the entry survey by entering the 19-21-digit code located at the bottom of your purchase receipt.
Store Opinion is the customer feedback survey from Loblaw Companies available at www.storeopinion.ca. The company uses store Opinion survey to take honest feedback from its customers and improve their shopping experience.
Suppose you recently visited a Loblaw company store in the past seven days. In that case, you can leave your feedback through this survey and help the company improve your shopping experience in future visits. The company values your time and feedback, and you will get a chance to win a $1000 PC Gift Card or 1-million PC Optimum points each month if you take part in the survey.
Loblaw Companies Limited is the largest Canadian food retailer, encompassing corporate and franchise supermarkets operating under 22 regional and market segment banners (including Loblaws) and pharmacies, banking, and apparel. Loblaw operates a private label program that includes grocery and household items, clothing, baby products, pharmaceuticals, cellular phones, general merchandise, and financial services.
Loblaw brands include President’s Choice, No Name, Joe Fresh, T&T, Exact, life, Seaquest, Azami, and Teddy’s Choice.
Loblaw’s regional food distribution divisions include Westfair Foods Ltd. in Western Canada and Northern Ontario, National Grocers Co. Ltd. in Ontario, Provigo Inc. in Quebec, and Atlantic Wholesalers Ltd. in Atlantic Canada.
Loblaw’s is a Canadian chain of supermarkets that is headquartered in Brampton, Ontario. The stores serve the provinces of Alberta, Quebec, Ontario, and British Columbia. It was founded in the year 1919 by Theodore Loblaw and John Milton Cork. It is currently owned by Loblaw Companies and operates more than 100 stores in Canada.
The stores offer household supplies, groceries, alcohol, pharmacy, photo lab and many more. It has many subsidiaries including Atlantic Superstores, Valu Mart, SaveEasy, Fortinos, Freshmart, SuperValu and many more.
More About Loblaw Client Experience Survey
Store Opinion Ca is an online feedback portal run by Loblaw Grocery to get insight into the customer’s needs. Through this online Loblaw Customer Survey, the chain wants to improve the services they provide their customers.
Rules for participating in storeopinion.ca
If you want to apply for the survey, then you need to check out its eligibility criteria and the rules. So, here is the complete list of everything you should know about.
- The participants must be a legal citizen of Canada and must be at least 18 years of age or more.
- A recent receipt of the Loblaw Grocery store must be available to enter the survey.
- The employees, staff, officers, sponsors or anyone affiliated with the Loblaw Grocery company are not eligible for the survey.
- Any means of purchase or payment is not necessary to win the sweepstakes and doing so will not increase the chances of winning.
- The Loblaw Grocery offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- The survey must be completed within a limited time period.
- The whole survey must be completed to win the sweepstakes.
- Only one entry per person per survey will be accepted.
- The gift card won cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative and is nontransferable.
How to compete in the addition of www.storeopinion.ca?
You will engage in the Loblaws Store Opinion Survey in one of two respects.
1) Telephone Technique
Simply dial 1-800-531-2928. They can request the receipt’s barcode. The code is between 19 and 21 digits in length. Don’t fret if you don’t have a receipt; you can always join in the survey without one. Tell them you that you are an honest, but have lost your receipt. They can inquire about the store and its venue. Following that, you will begin conducting your survey over the internet.
2) Internet-Based Method
Additionally, internet applications are accepted. Click the below button first.
1. If you have a supermarket receipt with you, enter the 19-digit code. Although you do not have a receipt, there is no need to worry; you will always engage in the 2020 shop opinion poll. Simply search the box next to ‘Do not have receipt’.
2. Following the next button, the second page would load. You must choose the stores for which you want to leave reviews in this section. Kindly choose the shop on which you’d like to express your thoughts.
3. Numerous supermarkets are included in this poll, like No Frills, The Real Canadian Supermarket, Maxi, Wholesale Club, Loblaws, Provigo, Atlantic Superstore, Valu Mart, The Independent Grocer, Zehrs, Dominion, Fortinos, Independent City Market, T & T, Extra Foods, and Maxie et Cie.
4. You can choose up to three stores concurrently. As a result, you will do another survey for the remaining locations. Select a shop and then press on the next button.
5. The store’s position must now be determined. Simply choose a place. On the remaining area, the address and position will appear. To proceed, click second.
6. As I’ve chosen to conduct the survey at the Loblaws place. If you have made a recent visit to the shop, choose the date. If you’re unable to recall the year, enter the most recent date. Additionally, press on the time span and then on the next button.
7. This is a critical phase in the polling process for www.storeopinion.ca. If you choose no, you would be unable to participate in the drawing’s poll. Choose ‘Yes, please proceed with the survey to earn another entry into the competition.’ Now press the next button.
8. You may now join in the survey by clicking here. They may ask for your feedback as well. Simply enter your thoughts.
9. This page will be shown upon completion of the survey. If you’re interested in seeing the draw’s laws and regulations, please click on “please click here.” Otherwise, simply select the ‘I have read and approved these rules and wish to join the draw’ option.
10. Including your first and last names, as well as your phone number and address so we can follow up with you by email The odds of winning are improved as your name is mentioned as a participant in the online raffle would be when you hear or receive the news by phone.
No purchase is needed to join the sweepstakes through the mail method.
On a 3′′x 5′′ sheet of paper, handwrite the initials, email address, mailing address, and phone number, as well as the terms “Loblaws Inc. Customer Satisfaction Survey.”
Place this document in an envelope that is sealed, signed, and hand-addressed.
Send this envelope to: to: customer satisfaction Loblaw Companies Limited, I.P. Tower, 160 East Bloor Street, Suite 300, Toronto, ON, M4W.
Loblaw Survey Prize
Prizes for the www.storeopinion.ca survey are
- Win $5,000 cash prize on monthly basis.
- A Monthly credit of 1 million PC Plus points as a credit to your account.
Loblaws Survey Draw Periods
- There are 12 separate draw periods during the entire contest period.
- Duration of each draw period is 1 month.
- Each draw period begins and ends with the calendar month.
- A separate random draw is held for each draw period.
- The lucky draw is held within the first 14 days of each following month.
- Non-winning entries are not carried over to the next draw period.
Loblaws Survey Winners
- There is a separate draw for each of the 12 draw periods.
- 2 Prize Winners are selected randomly from each draw period.
- Total of 24 prize winners are selected over the entire contest period.
Loblaws customer service number
- CUSTOMER RELATIONS CENTRE
- Toll-Free 1-800-296-2332 (Ontario)
- Toll-Free 1-800-567-8683 (Quebec)
- Hours: 08:30 AM – 05:30 PM (M-F)
- Fax: 905-861-2387
- PC EXPRESS Toll-Free 1-844-295-8219
- WRITE TO US
- Loblaw Companies Limited
- 1 President’s Choice Circle
- Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5S5
- SOCIAL MEDIA
Latest Loblaws Tweets
Loblaws Near Me Location
That was all about the Loblaws Survey at www.storeopinion.ca. I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this Loblaws Survey then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone. Thanks!